Trust
So heres the thing, I want to write and write and write but I cant. I feel like I am being held back from saying what I want to for some reason all of a sudden. Truth is I know why I feel this way. I dont want to take away the trust that a particular reader has in me. If I write what I want I fear that it will. Thats not something I at all want to jepordize. I dont know what to do!

3 Comments:
Hey Telly! Everything is ...semi-okay! thanks for commenting, I appreciate it! and as for writing, write from the heart babes! write and write. Writing is therapy!
3:52 PM
Oh and that was me, hehe. Luv ya! xox Jo
3:52 PM
yes do, let it all out. who cares if everyone or no one reads it. just be you.
2:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home