Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Update- I never know what to name these things!

So time for an update I suppose. Not a whole lot is new. I have been and still am sick. I think I am getting over it. I am going to Edmonton on May 11 for my cousins wedding. I am nervous about that. It will be the first time that I have seen my relatives since last August when mom died. I think I am going to get a lot of " How are you doing are you ok". Esecially from cousins that could not make it to the funeral and I havent seen in years. I feel like even though its my cousins wedding all eyes are going to be on the Binetruys anyway. I feel like if anyone says anything I just may punch them. Those comments are expected right after she dies and thats fine but just about a year later of course Im fine and if you really cared you would have called me over the last months since Aug wouldnt you think. Im not paranoid I just know my family THAT well. Plus I have nothing to wear. Me and my friend Amanda tried to get tickets to see Justin Timberlake in Edmonton on Aug 28. But they were all sold out . I am determined though. I check ticketmaster, Edmonton classifieds,Calgary classifieds and the radio for contests everyday. I would love to see him not just cause he is hot and an amazing performer but because his concert is on the one year anniversary of mom dying. I was taking the day off of work anyway but Justin would of made a bad day a whole lot better. We will see what happens though. Not much else is new though! TTFN!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! We'll go shopping for something to wear for the wedding, so you'll look fantabulous! Hopefully this Sunday, after your church! :) ...I'll prolly have to leave at like two though! Hope thats okay! Hope your feeling better, and if you didn't wear two pairs of socks, I'll smack ya, just jokes. Luv. xox

8:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey telly are you having problems logging into facebook? for some reason it says my account is under maintenance, blah, blah and as a result is temporarily unavailible! ek! I'm facebookless! ;) Luv. Jo

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Shantelle said...

My facebook is ok !

10:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TELLY! UPDATE! Please! :) I wanna hear about Edmonton! Luv. xox Jo

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home