To Be!!!!!!!!!
So I have decided to start my blog again anyway even though no one has commented yet. I think deep down I always wanted to start it again. So this is the new background. I like it but I had to re add my links. It took me an hour and a half to figure out the html. The template that blogger had was not actually the proper one so I had to play with it for ever. But its all good now. I will be starting a new link/blog soon called "She". I definatley recomend checking it out. It will be up and going soon. It is going to be a real sad depressing blog but that is how I want it. Should be interesting. But I think I need it as therapy. Today was a really good day. After talking to my boss today for an hour just about stuff and what has been going on I get the feeling things are going to go much better then they have been. I feel the morale of the team already shifting for the better. Amanda came over after she was done work at 9 and we had a cook out in the backyard. My landlord is in Edmonton for a few days my friend John from work told me so I asked him if there was any fire wood left and he said that there was. So I decided it was my turn. We cooked hot dogs,marshmellows, had pop and chips. I was a lot of fun and surpriseingly relaxing. I am going to Edmonton for Easter. I cant wait to see the gang up there. I am surpriseing my bro but his girlfriend knows. I cant wait to see his face. It is just going to be nice to get away from work and town for a few days. I think that is all for now. Talk to yall later!!!!!!

1 Comments:
Yayness! I'm so happy ya started your blog again! It's about durned time! geesh! ;)
xox Jo
7:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home