Red Lobster Anyone ??
So I am burnt to a crisp. I went to the Coaldale candy parade with my friends Sandy and Lisa V. We hung out at Lisa B's house cause her house was right on the parade route. We helped get all the kids candy. Then we went to the beer gardens for a bit. Thats all it took. Plus stupid drivers tan. I was even getting dizzy and nauses. Surprized I went to work today. I have been lathering on the aloe vera gel and hemp lotion. I am pretty good now. I went for a nap this evening and when I woke up I was no where near as red as I was 3 hours prior. It probably wont tan just fade. Me and Amanda saw Benchwarmers tonight. Its was awesome. I definatly recomend it. Its not my type of movie but it was good. John Header is halarious ( Napolean Dynamite guy). He is going to be that character forever to me now no matter what hes in. So I am downloading a tone of Jem and the Holigrams songs for my friend Robin cause she said she cant find them. I have found about 50 and am trying to download them all. But some of the downloads are from this Welsh singer named .. you guesed it Jem. She is really good So I checked out her website and wrote down all of her other songs and am downloading the rest of the album. She only has one album. She is pretty new. So I dont have a lot to catch up on. She has songs on the Greys Anatomy and The O.C. soundtracks She has an amazing style and sound that is original and hard to pin point. This one song has a wicked bass beat, electric guitar , and an orcestchra. If you know anything about music that is a odd combo but for her it works. Deffinatley check it out. Thats my album/ artist of the week Jem - Finally Woken. I am really excited for the new Justin Timberlake album coming in Sept . His new single "Sexyback" comes out at the end of the month along with a new website . I have herd the song already ( I love the internet). It sounds awesome. The new Christina Agulera song is good too, Aint No Other Man. I just hate looking at the girl. She needs to get rid of the platnium blonde and red lipstick. Some people can pull it off and she is not one of them. I liked her hair with some of the black in it. Her new video is a good concept with the 40's flappers and stuff. I just think she projects it horribley and fake like. But the girl can sing . I wish I did not have to watch crap to hear good music. Kudos on getting rid of the orange skin though Christina . So that was my music review/rant. On another note the Kremers are back from Salt Spring and the Watsons from Thialand, just for the summer though. I am glad they are back. My church felt so empty without them. Now its whole again for now. I think Becky is an amazing person. She and Matt are speeking about their time in Thialand all through July. I got Becky to pray for me . It was awesome and I think is helping with some certain stuff. Well it is late should go to bed. Peace out !
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man." - Jack Handy

5 Comments:
No red lobster for me thanks...
SPF 45 is a wonderful thing....
Not that I use it, I'm gonna die horribly of skin cancer.
I love the sun and being outside. Lathering on thick greasy lotion everytime I step outside just does not appeal to me. Mind you, I am not as fair skinned as you. Be careful girl!
9:28 AM
I am not that fair skinned. I did not put lotion on on purpose to get a tan I just didnt think it got that bad. OOPS!!
1:04 PM
Meh, oh well. Could be worse things than a sunburn I suppose.
1:44 PM
True dat yo!
2:33 PM
At least it was fun...
... ha ha... I remember Jem.
(I'm getting lamer and lamer at these posts.)
1:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home